Steps to make the craft:
1. Pick one colored piece of paper for each family
member and trace their hand on it.
2. Cut out the hands. Write the name on the back of the
3. Organize hands on a new full sheet of paper. Make
sure you can see each colored hand.
4. Glue hands to the page one at a time. Use glue stick.
5. Write the names on the front of the hands. Use your
best handwriting and write it small.
6. Write the title "When the world stayed apart, my
favorite place to be was with my family."
7. On the top/front hand, draw a picture of
your house or your family. Write "2020" under your